- Windows 7/ 8/ 10/ Server 2003/ Server 2008 (MSI file is not compatible with Apple products)
- Microsoft .NET 3.0
Note: it is not possible to update a previous version of the Converter; you must first remove it before you can install the most recent version.
The Converter must be installed on a client or server that has network access to the database server.
The download should pop up in the bottom of your screen. Click it to start the installation process.
Click 'next' to select the installation folder:
Click 'next' to confirm the installation:
Click on 'next' again; the installation starts. After successful installation, the following screen will appear:
Click 'close' to exit the Setup Wizard. After that you can open the Converter:
Possible notifications during download or installation
1) Converter download with Internet ExplorerDuring the download with Internet Explorer you can get the following message:
This message only indicates that the publisher of this program could not be verified by Internet Explorer (more information on this message: Microsoft support). You can ignore this message and download the Converter anyway as follows:
- Click on 'View downloads' in the notification.
- Right click on the Nmbrs Converter Installer and select 'Run anyway':
2) During installation of the Converter
Sometimes during installation, the following error message "The installer has encountered an unexpected error installing this package. This may indicate a problem with this package. The error code is 2755.". This message is related to the (version of the) Windows Installer. The following webpage of Microsoft gives multiple possible solutions.
3) Installing the converter on Windows 10
If you want to install the Nmbrs Converter on Windows 10 you can get the following message:
This message only indicates that the publisher of this program could not be verified by Windows and therefore the file has been blocked.
To unblock, right-click on the file and then click properties:
Then click on Unblock and save the changes. The Converter can now be installed.
4) Installing the converter on Windows 10
The following message may appear when installing on a Windows 10 computer. Click on 'More info'.
Proceed bu clicking 'Run anyway'.