- Wage models
- Add new Wage model
- Master Wage Model
- Selecting Wage Codes
- Selecting a New Wage Code
- View Added Wage Codes
1. Go to the settings tab.
2. Click on Wage models which can be found at the Master Payroll settings.
Add new Wage model
If you do not have a wage model yet or if you want to create a new one:
1. Click on the Wage models tab.
2. Click on 'Add new wage model' Wage models.
If you want to delete a wage model, you can also do this here by using the cross icon at the end of the row. The relevant wage model will first have to be unlinked in the Payroll settings (see below in this article).
Master Wage Model
Give the new Wage Model a name and number. Then click 'Save'.
Selecting Wage Codes
1. Click on the Wage Codes tab.
2. You can select a new wage code here by clicking on 'Select wage codes'. Selecting a New Wage Code.
Selecting a New Wage Code
Click on the wage code that you want to add, then click 'Save'.
View Added Wage Codes
1. Click on the wage code that you have just added.
2. Here you will find the details about the wage code.
You can also change the description, details and base value here.